- Travertine is most popular for building luxury outdoor pool areas here in Sydney. The materials reputation is for being hard-wearing yet beautiful has been known since ancient times.
- Travertine is in such high demand, especially with landscapers and builders who have come to depend on this stone’s porous nature and tendency to remain cool to touch even on the hottest summer days. It has a VERY low heat absorbtion factor when compared to concrete pavers
- This natural stone absorbs water instantly, makes any area that has Travertine pavers or tiles virtually non-slip.
- We import Travertine directly from the quarry in Turkey.
- It is available in Ivory, Classic, Silver Grey or Walnut or Noce.
- Travertine is commonly found in one of three finishes: tumbled ( textured and porous), honed (smooth and matte), and polished (smooth and shiny).
Please contact us today for more information on Travertine (03) 9706 9767.